West Hastings and Richards – se corner

Surprisingly little change can be seen between this 1938 image and today – although the surrounding context has changed a lot. The building dates back to 1891, T C Sorby’s Bank of British Columbia was built with theft-proof vaults and a fancy Minton tile floor.

Advertisements

Posted December 25, 2011 by ChangingCity in Downtown, Still Standing

Tagged with ,

%d bloggers like this: